- There is usually a maximum of 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects. Different warranty terms can apply with different items and you should ask on purchase what these are.
- Any goods which are subject to a warranty claim should be returned to us for inspection. Upon inspection we will repair or replace defective part.
- Warranty does not cover accidental or deliberate damage, acts of god, damage incurred by incorrect use or installation or not following manufacturer’s instructions. The goods must not be modified or repaired.
- Any products that have not failed due to manufacturing defect will be repaired at the cost of the customer. We reserve judgment on this and our decision is final.
- Carriage and carriage costs for the return of goods to us will be the responsibility of the customer. Non warranty repairs are carriage chargeable.
- Warranty does not cover the incorrect purchase of our products, if goods are returned due to incorrect specification then we reserve the right to refuse the return of goods or charge a restock fee.
Additional Warranty Provisions
A R Harley (2008) Ltd shall have no obligation in the event a part is modified by any other person or organisation. A R Harley (2008) Ltd shall have no obligation if a part becomes defective as a result of improper installation, improper maintenance, improper use, abnormal operation, or any other misuse or mistreatment. A R Harley (2008) Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the failure of a part, the breach of any warranties, the failure to deliver, the delay in delivery, delivery in non conforming condition, or any other breach of contract or duty between A R Harley (2008) Ltd and a customer. A R Harley (2008) Ltd parts are designed exclusively (unless otherwise indicated) for use on Harley Davidson motorcycles and ‘Harley’ style custom bikes. A R Harley (2008) shall have no warranty or liability obligation if a part is used in any other application.x